"Quote about music". —Victor Hugo
Arnold Public Schools K-12 Vocal and Instrumental Music, 2020-current
Arnold Public Schools students have a variety of opportunities to develop their musical gifts and talents through instruction, and participation in numerous events across the region and state.
1st hour: 8:00-8:52
2nd hour: 8:54-9:46
3rd hour: 9:52-10:44
5th Grade Music
4th hour: 10:46-11:38
5th hour: 11:40-12:32
6th Grade Music
12:32 – 1:02 4th Music on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6th hour: 1:04-1:56
3rd grade and Kindergarten Music
7th hour: 1:58-2:50
8th hour: 2:52-3:44
Music classes are as follows: (please see schedule for class times)
- K-4 general music, classes meet 3 days per week, 25 minutes per class; grades 3 and 4 learn to play recorders in their music class.
- 5th band and general music, class meets every day for 25 minutes
- 6th music: guitar and band, class meets every day for 25 minutes
- 7-8 choir, 7-8 band, These classes meet M-F and split the period, with band meeting 1st, then choir
- 9-12 band/choir: there are two sections of this class which meet daily, splitting each period between band and choir each day.