1) Masks are recommended, but not required. We strongly encourage social distancing while at the event. If social distancing cannot take place, then please wear a mask.
2) We ask that spectators/non-participants stay out of team “camp” areas; these areas should be for athletes only. During awards, we ask that patrons stay out of team areas as well.
3) All teams will receive their own assigned starting chute; starting chutes are six + feet wide to allow for appropriate social distancing. Runners should remain out of the starting chute area until 5 minutes prior to the start of the race.
Other spectator information:
1) Admission will be $5 for adults, $4 for children ages 6+.
2) Primary parking for spectators will be around the Roping Area on the south side of the golf course. Once that space has filled up, then fans can park south of the creek around the ball fields. Elderly parking will be available next to the clubhouse.
3) Spectators can use the clubhouse to purchase refreshments; restrooms facilities will be located west of the cart shed.
1) We ask that all athletes come dressed; no locker rooms available.
2) Teams are encourage with bring their own water.
3) We are designating an area for teams to set up their “camp” we are asking that no teams camp on either side of #9 fairway. (See attached map). We are also asking for coaches and school personnel to help keep non-participants/spectators out of team areas.
4) When teams arrive; teams vans/cars can park in the paved parking lot next to the club house. Team buses can park in the grass area south of the club house.
5) We ask that no teams arrive prior to 1pm.
6) Coaches are asked to come to the clubhouse upon arrival and pick up their team packet; please notify meet officials of any scratches for the event at that time.