The AugustSeptember2020 Newsletter was published together giving the new Journalism students time to learn and create the October newsletter over a little bit more time.
The first newsletter of the 2020-2021 school year is being mailed this week.
The August-September edition of the A-Blast (the school newsletter) is available HERE.
- August-September format for any platform
- You can also download the August Lunch Calendar by clicking here.
- You can download the September Lunch Calendar here also.
- To see an up-to-date August or September Activity information, please check the Arnold Public School calendar or the South Loup Bobcats Web site.
- You may also use the rSchool App for Apple and Android phones. It is a simple download. Or you can go the following web site for activities: https://www.midnebraskaactivitiesconference.org/public/genie/1009/school/1359/
- The printed version of the August and September Activity Calendars that was mailed out can be downloaded and printed from here. However, please know that the administration makes changes of times, locations, and dates of events throughout the year.
- The Free & Reduced App 20-21 is available here.
For Other Newsletters You Can Always go to these websites: