The Custer County Children's Theater Association will be bringing in MIssoula Children's Theater to Broken Bow for the week of September 19th to perform “The Frog Prince.” Any student grades K-12 can participate. If you are interested, attached is the flier of more information.
Activities for the week of January 18th:
- Monday- JH BB @ Ansley- 1:00PM-A Girls & B Boys at the same time, followed by B Girls & A Boys at the same time. Masks Required.
- Tuesday- JV/Varsity BB vs Arcadia/Loup City @ Arnold- 4:00PM- JV Girls, followed by Varsity. NO JV BOYS. Masks Required- Attendance Restricted to Pass List
- Wednesday- Spelling Bee- 2:00PM- No Public Attendance- Will be steamed
- Thursday- JV/Varsity BB vs Ansley-Litchfield @ Arnold- 4:00PM- JV Girls, followed by Varsity. NO JV BOYS. Masks Required- Attendance Restricted to Pass List
- Friday- Wrestling @ Callaway- 11:00AM- Masks Required- Attendance Restricted to Pass List
Please note that we will distribute information regarding attendance guidelines and procedures. These guidelines will vary by location and activity.